Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 66.00 per person
Day trip Bavaria: Juwel of the Alpes
- Much time for pictures while going slowly uphill by cogwheel train and different cable cars.
- View on city of Innsbruck and its ski jumps of the Olympic Winter Games in 2012
- Time for lunch with an amazing view
- See the endless peaks of the Austrian Alpes and the famous Karwendel mountain range
- Leisure time to explore the Alpine Zoo and the mountain paths at your own pace
Day excursion to Austria's Nordkette & Mountain Zoo
Urban life and untouched nature – only a few minutes apart. Experience this unique combination on our tour to the Nordkette.
The route leads through the Alpine foothills of Bavaria to the valley station in Austria. The modern “Hungerburg Funicular” will bring you to an altitude of 870 metres, where the highest Alpine zoo in Europe is home to an impressive host of creatures, offering you an adventurous day. The cable car will then take you over the Seegrube (1,905m) to the Hafelkar. After a few minutes walking, you will then reach the highest point of the Nordkette. At 2,300 metres, you will enjoy a magnificent view of the almost endless peaks of the Alps and the nature reserve of the Karwendel mountain range. Have time for lunch with a spectacular view, or a nice walk with a 360° panoramic view of the Alps.
Hauptbaanhof Main Station in front of department store KARSTADT
Departure and arrival for city sightseeing tours and day excursions is always from/to the Bahnhofsplatz (Main Station) in front of the department store Karstadt.
- Tickets for cogwheel train and cable cars
- Entrance fee for the Alpine Zoo
- Roundtrip transport to and from Munich via air-conditioned coach
- Live guide on board
Meals and drinks
- Children aged 3 and younger are complimentary.
- Sturdy footwear recommended!
- Passport required.
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time.