Inquiry & Booking
Price from € 175.00 per person
Oktoberfest Tour - the world famous party
The Oktoberfest Tour offers you something special: guaranteed seats (from noon to 5pm) at our own reserved table in the biggest and most popular tent in Oktoberfest.
Oktoberfest – some facts:
- The worlds biggest beer festival
- Over 6 million litres of beer served
- Over half a million portions of roast chicken
- Over 140,000 pork sausages
Hofbrau Tent – some facts:
- The biggest beer tent at the festival
- Total capacity: almost 10,000
- Standing area in front of band
- The most popular with visitors
Duration : 2 hour tour plus table reservation for up to 5 hours
Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34
Things to bring
- a guided tour of the grounds, telling you all you need to know about the world's greatest beer festival.
- a ride on the famous ferris wheel.
- seats at our private reserved table – guaranteed places for up to five hours in the Hofbräu Tent – Oktoberfest's sister to the legendary Hofräuhaus, the biggest and most popular tent at Oktoberfest.
- Your first 2 litres of beer
- half a roast chicken.
Cancellation more then a week in advance: administration costs of 15%
Cancellation between a week and 48 hours prior to departure date: 50% of the total amount
Cancellation less than 48 hours prior to departure date : 100% of the total amount
No show: no restitution